Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dreams, Interests and Aspirations




Dreams

My dream in life is to be able to travel around the world. To be able to see, feel, learn all the different cultures.So far I've covered North America, Mexico, England, Thailand, and Indonesia. While I am still young I feel like I need a taste of life and adventure first rather than stress over how fast and young until I can graduate and be done with university and get a job as soon as possible.


This was a recent trip to Europe I did with my cousins.






Interests

I love reading books. I appreciate a good book that can take my mind off reality and get my imaginations run wild.

I've always wanted to play an instrument, draw, paint or write to outlet my creativity but since I'm not good in any of it I take it into beauty. I love playing with makeup, I see people's face as a canvas and makeup as paints. It has been my hobby ever since I was in my early teens and I took it further in making it a small business of mine to help support my dream in travelling around the world. I find gorgeous makeup and hair on a person as a walking art.













Aspirations



I have never been an ambitious person. I appreciate and enjoy simple things in life. I aspire to be a happy person. To have a career that I enjoy and not dread. And to have life filled with love, laughter and happiness.









No comments:

Post a Comment